There are times when you can be in awe of nature and its beauty…and then, there are moments when you want to run screaming from it. There is a duality to the universe.
For every time there is a fluffy munchkin kitten stumbling around on a hardwood floor…
There are these guys.
1. Hello, my name is Frilled Shark.
Don’t worry, the frilled shark looks terrifying, but lives near the outer continental shelf and upper continental slope. Probably. Or beaches.
2. Don’t mind this snake eating itself.
3. Supposedly, the gharial eats fish…
But judging by its teeth, that may be a lie.
4. Think chameleons are cute? Just check out its tongue in slow motion.
5. Sea turtles are really sweet…until you see what’s inside their happy little mouths.
6. SPIDER BABIES ARE STILL EVIL.
7. The Atlantic wolffish laughs at your desire to feel safe.
8. This is the wrinkle-faced bat.
No. It is NOT cute.
9. Sure, the Venezuelan Poodle moth looks sweet at first…
Until you realize it’s definitely plotting your death.
10. Sloanes Viperfish is just the worst.
11. The Goosander duck has razor-sharp teeth. It doesn’t want your bread.
12. The basking shark is too goofy, too big, and too strange to exist.
Go away, basking shark.
13. The Lithodes maja is a species of king crab that was created to haunt your dreams.
14. When most people see a hairy frogfish for the first time, they vow to never go in the ocean again.
You may agree with them.
15. It’s statistically impossible for an anglerfish to NOT be insanely creepy.
16. Snakes are just awful.
17. Narwhals may be heroes of the Internet, but don’t forget: they are whales with horns.
18. Don’t let the titan triggerfish’s derpy face fool you…
They are known to be fierce towards all intruders, including (and maybe especially) humans.
…I need more kittens. Stat.